Monday, August 07, 2006

Counting The days.

Well I am away from home for 2 days. I have an appointment out of town and have been spending the day with my dad and he will drop of back in town tomorrow. It isn't too bad to be out here but he has been at me to find an appartment closer to him, but I cannot afford it. I am in need of a new car so I told him to co-sign a car for me first.
My poor car is on it's last leg so I am in desperate need for a new one. I have steady income coming in but the brick wall I am hitting is I need someone to co-sign for me. I am planning on getting the loan insured so that If i am off sick from work or get killed that the loan will be paid off. My mother cannot co-sign for me and my Dad refuses to.... but he will pay for an appartment for me... go figure.
I have been fighting with my insurance company for the last month to have my cheque reinstated but it isn't going very well. Everytime I call they tell me that it has been sent. Today was a holiday in Canada so it will not be processed, but the last time I had one sent out it took about one buisness day so they will process it tomorrow and I will get it Wendseday. I hope so because I need a package of cigaretts.... bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home